We are looking for Polish native speakers as research analysts in our office in Berlin. The position can be full-time or part-time. As a research analyst you execute research projects related to Poland. You may need to travel from time to time to clients or for research purposes.
Polish mother tongue is a must.
At Globis we serve various clients especially with a focus on customer journey related issues. We generate deep insights into sectors and competitive environment, generating benchmarks that help companies to refine and improve their strategy. Examples you may find on our website www.globis-consulting.com.
You are trained and finally will be responsible for the entire project value chain:
- Basic secondary market research based on public sources
- Panel surveys based on our own and third party panels
- Mystery shopping based on our international mystery shopper pool globis-survey.com
- Analysis of generated data
- Generation of insights
- Assembling of comprehensive documentations
- Publication of PR-texts and support in marketing.
We offer you
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Quick takeover of responsibilities
- Substantial experience to improve your skills and grow personally
- An interesting location in Berlin, Germany’s most dynamic city.
Your profile needs to fulfill the following criteria
- Higher level education, at least a B.A.
- Ease in using all sorts of new media
- Ability and willingness for telephone conversations with experts
- Ease in analyzing comprehensive data
- Good unterstanding of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Polish mother tongue and at least German or English as additional language.
Please send your application along with your CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com, attn. Mr. Herr Felix Küsell.