A well defined market entry strategy strongly increases your chances when entering a new market. European markets differ strongly among each other and when compared to Non-European market. Thorough preparation is the key to success.
When preparing a market entry strategy we investigate, among other things, the following elements of a market:
- Is the market potential attractive?
- Which are the most interesting segments in the market?
- What are the success factors in these segments?
- Which are the most prominent competitors and what are their strength and weaknesses?
- Which barriers and risks are to overcome?
- What is the best sales channel to penetrate the market?
- How does a business plan look like?
- Which investments are necessary?
- Which investment vehicle is the best to start with?
In any case, market entry strategies require a good deal of market research, expert and competitior interviews as well as interviews with potential clients.
We offer this type of service especially in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region, Poland, Italy, the Netherlands and France. With our understanding of these markets we can quickly identify major opportunities and risk and give you a thorough assessment of your entry plans and the best methods to enter the respective market.
Contact us to discuss your interests or ask for an offer: +49 (0)30 4005 4914 | email@example.com