We help you to better understand consumers in Europe.
As such, there is no “European consumer”. In fact, the European markets differ strongly, not just because of the language. Local and social habits, the speed of development, legal systems and many other things differ. A one for all approach works only in few cases.
We have substantial experience in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Czech, Romania and Bulgaria.
Typical consumer related projects include:
- Investigation of consumer preferences in various sectors across various European countries
- Investigation of consumers needs in certain sectors to identify growth options
- Investigation of emotional linkages of certain product categories to optimize marketing messages and material
- Concept tests of marketing messages across different national markets
- POS-optimization (shelves, visual merchandising) for promote sales directly at the POS
Contact us to discuss your interests or ask for an offer: +49 (0)30 4005 4914 | firstname.lastname@example.org